Top Posts & Pages
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- Zenteno Band "Standing By the Sea" at KUHT 10-2-02
- Gigapan Sam Houston Statue Herman Park Houston, TX
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Ambient ACC 501 with time code tuning to GPS reference
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: food guide
Doug Robertson provided field audio services for Zagat’s premiere of it’s Houston site. James Mulcahy interviews Kevin Floyd of Hay Merchant in Houston, Texas about the planning, prepping and eating of pigs ears. The Bizarre Bites draw the most hits, … Continue reading
Brains are yummy. Citizen Doug Location Sound Recordist for Zagat’s Bizarre Bites: Goat Brains at Houston’s Indika
Douglas Robertson provided location audio mixing for Zagat’s Bizarre Bites: Goat Brains at Houston’s Indika. We ate brains at Indika. We were also presented a feast of many other delights. The Bizarre Bites draw the most hits, and lucky for … Continue reading
Douglas Robertson provided location audio mixing for Zagat’s Taste Tour: Houston’s Hottest Tables. This video tours The Pass and Provisions, Underbelly, and Anvil It was a hoot working with James Mulcahy and Amber Ambrose Brains are yummy. Citizen Doug Location … Continue reading