- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- Zwee "Lazy Bones" at KUHT 12-10-02
- Gigapan Downtown Houston Sunset Memorial Dr 77002 12-4-13
- Gigapan Ernst Tinaja Old Ore Road Big Bend National Park
- Susan McDonald "Enkidu" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Citizen Doug provides Production Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #327 from Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug supports Red Epic Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #832 from Moffett Productions
- 360 Gigapan Harris County Courts Downtown Houston Texas Dusk
- Susan McDonald 'Gilgamesh' at KUHT 4-28-04
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: James Surls
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls.