- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug supports Red Epic Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #832 from Moffett Productions
- Douglas Robertson records TLC's "Little Couple" for People Magazine
- Douglas Robertson recordist for First Community Credit Union ad with Brian Cushing
- 'Message' by Song on KUHT circa 1999
- Carolyn Wonderland with Scott Daniels "I Believe In You" at KUHT 6-30-04
- Neighborhood live"Sweater Weather" Citizen Doug Provides A1 mixing
- Wilfred Chevis and the Texas Zydeco Band "Every Now and Then" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Citizen Doug Sound Mixer for Gillman Guy Rule #243 from Moffett Productions
Tag Archives: Keith Vivens
The Trade performs “Chameleon” at KUHT on 1-21-03 Features an extensive Keith Vivens bass solo. More The Trade “Llama Bamba”, The Trade “First Fall Song” at KUHT 1-21-03, and “Unison”.
The Trade performs the Pelayo Parlade composition “First Fall Song” at KUHT on 1-21-03. Keith Vivens solo. More The Trade “Llama Bamba”, “Chameleon”, and “Unison”. Check out more Houston Music.
The Trade performs “Llama Bamba” at KUHT 1-21-03 live to tape in Studio A at the Melcher Center. This was a first and tune first take of the session. Al Pagliuso on congas. More The Trade “Unison”, “Chameleon”, and The … Continue reading