Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Erin Fisher Wright "Salynkas Blues" at KUHT 4-29-04
- Gigapan Downtown Houston Skyline Buffalo Bayou at Hirsch Rd Dusk
- Phuz "Water" at KUHT 1-22-03
- Citizen Doug supports Red Epic Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #832 from Moffett Productions
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Gigapan Downtown Houston Skyline Buffalo Bayou at Hirsch Rd Sunset
- Douglas Robertson ENG mixer for Gillman Guy Rockstar Commercial
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Keith Vivens
The Trade performs “Chameleon” at KUHT on 1-21-03 Features an extensive Keith Vivens bass solo. Jon Durbin of The Suffers plays trumpet More The Trade “Llama Bamba”, The Trade “First Fall Song” at KUHT 1-21-03, and “Unison”. Check out more … Continue reading
The Trade performs the Pelayo Parlade composition “First Fall Song” at KUHT on 1-21-03. Keith Vivens solo. More The Trade “Llama Bamba”, “Chameleon”, and “Unison”. Check out more Houston Music.
The Trade performs “Llama Bamba” at KUHT 1-21-03 live to tape in Studio A at the Melcher Center. This was a first and tune first take of the session. Al Pagliuso on congas. More The Trade “Unison”, “Chameleon”, and The … Continue reading