Top Posts & Pages
- Mark Halata and Texavia 'Little Goose' at KUHT 7-23-03
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Moon Over Moravia" at KUHT 7-23-03. Mark Ḩālāt a Texavia vykonať “Moon Over Morave”
- VNR Giveaway Audio. A 'Twice in a Lifetime' Sweepstakes Surprise with Chase and United
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug, Location Audio Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #119
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Gigapan Astros 2017 World Series Game 5 Houston Texas Downtown Skyline 10-29-17
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Kelly Dean
Kelly Dean plays the Yamaha WX7 on his composition with Grenade, “All You Can Eat Ribs” at KUHT on 3-26-03. More from Grenade “Rhino Wino”, “Stage Fright”, and “Do It Again” Check out more Houston Music.
Grenade performs the Kelly Dean original jazz composition “Stage Fright” at KUHT on 3-26-03 More from Grenade “All You Can Eat Ribs”, “Rhino Wino”, and “Do It Again” Check out more Houston Music.
Grenade covers Steely Dan’s “Do It Again” Usually I tried to influence the music segments on ‘the beat’ towards original compositions with a few notable exceptions. I figured if we were going to represent Houston Music, then the performances should … Continue reading