Top Posts & Pages
- Denice Franke "Milo" at KUHT
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Wild Audio Interview for October and ALDI
- Denice Franke "South Gulf Lowlands" at KUHT
- Clay Farmer "Crippled Picket Fences" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Wilfred Chevis and the Texas Zydeco Band "Mona Lisa" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Denice Franke "Indifference" at KUHT
- Clay Farmer "Come To Me" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Clay Farmer "Texas Radio" at KUHT 4-28-04
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Kerry Goelzer
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls. See it on the gigiapan site