Top Posts & Pages
- Location Children's Voice Overs The Studio at Children's Learning Adventure Virtual Tour
- Location Sound, 'Disaster in the Gulf' Discovery Channel and NPR's Tell me More
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- Doug Robertson records Houston interviews for The Space Shuttle: Flying for Me
- Junkyard Skills! Audio for Jim Adler - The Texas Hammer
- Location audio for KHOU's "Buffalo Bayou Park, Where Houston Begins"
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: lit
Houston Texas City Hall Lit Dusk from Tranquility Park Copyright 2014 Douglas Robertson for Citizen Doug Productions See it at the Gigapan site. More gigapans by Citizen Doug.
Co-Cathedral of the Sacred Heart Sunset 1111 St Joseph Pkwy Houston, TX 77002 8-24-13. After 7:00 pm Vietnamese Weekend Mass Saturday Vigil. Stained Glass window is lit. This view of downtown will soon be obstructed by new construction. Copyright 2013 … Continue reading