Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug, Location Audio Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #119
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Citizen Doug Location Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #719 by Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug supports Red Epic Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #832 from Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Location Audio Mixing
The Monarch School is a learning and therapeutic environment for individuals with neurological differences. One of the great things about my job is I get to discover places like this school where people are welcome to grow without bias to … Continue reading
Doug Robertson provided field audio services for Zagat’s premiere of it’s Houston site. James Mulcahy interviews Kevin Floyd of Hay Merchant in Houston, Texas about the planning, prepping and eating of pigs ears. The Bizarre Bites draw the most hits, … Continue reading
Brains are yummy. Citizen Doug Location Sound Recordist for Zagat’s Bizarre Bites: Goat Brains at Houston’s Indika
Douglas Robertson provided location audio mixing for Zagat’s Bizarre Bites: Goat Brains at Houston’s Indika. We ate brains at Indika. We were also presented a feast of many other delights. The Bizarre Bites draw the most hits, and lucky for … Continue reading
Douglas Robertson provided location audio mixing for Zagat’s Taste Tour: Houston’s Hottest Tables. This video tours The Pass and Provisions, Underbelly, and Anvil It was a hoot working with James Mulcahy and Amber Ambrose Brains are yummy. Citizen Doug Location … Continue reading