- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Excerpt Rick Lowe, 2014 MacArthur Fellow, Project Row Houses,"Third Ward TX" documentary
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Gigapan Sam Houston Park Sunset
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Teresa Kolo "Blow Biten Blow" at KUHT circa 2001
- Citizen Doug mics up the 'Half Ton Killer' for Anderson Live
- Citizen Doug steps up its IFB and on-set listening with Lectrosonics
- Phuz "Water" at KUHT 1-22-03
Tag Archives: Main Street Market Square Historic District
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →