Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Location Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #719 by Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug supports Red Epic Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #832 from Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Some of you somewhere else? Citizen Doug's IFB kits get you there
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Sisters Morales "What I'd Do For You" at KUHT 2-12-03 (Right From the Start)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: mix minus
These projects are often inward looking and non-disclosed. But occasionally a corporate client uses the power of their communication backbone to face outward and launch a product. Citizen Doug is on the end of the long tail of contractors as … Continue reading
Anderson Cooper interviews Mayra Rosales via remote satellite truck from University General Hospital in Houston, Texas. I didn’t know a thing about the story it until I walked in the room. IFB, RTS intercom from the truck, camera and audio … Continue reading
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player Citizen Doug mixed, ifb’d and com’d an exclusive interview of Mayra Rosales. Hear the result on Anderson Live.
Citizen Doug Productions is excited to announce the completion of it’s Lectosonics wireless IFB and on-set listening package. Clients are overwhelmingly choosing the new DSLR workflows for their projects, but it doesn’t take long to realize that immediate playback with … Continue reading