Top Posts & Pages
- Hilary Sloan "The Darker Side of Life" at KUHT 8-6-04
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- 'I Know the Way to Heaven' Hilary Sloan at KUHT 8-6-04
- Hilary Sloan 'Some Forgotten Sunday' at KUHT 8-6-03
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Ambient ACC 501 with time code tuning to GPS reference
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: mixer
Adding to a fierce array of tools for location sound, Citizen Doug Productions has acquired the latest mixer/recorder from Sound Devices and our preferred vendor Trew Audio, the Sound Devices 633. Not only is this a step up in services, … Continue reading
Hired by Jay Olivier of Olivier Video Productions to operate OVP’s equipment; Douglas Robertson was privileged to record the first BioFueled commercial flight. From United’s website: “On November 7, 2011 The United eco-skies 737-800 operated by Continental Airlines, flew the … Continue reading
2004 Lonestar Emmy winning Sound Design Composite from Douglas Robertson on Vimeo.
Art Is All Around Us: Downtown Houston.
Howdy. Citizen Doug Productions is proud to announce the launch of its new website. citizendoug.com