Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Moon Over Moravia" at KUHT 7-23-03. Mark Ḩālāt a Texavia vykonať “Moon Over Morave”
- Mark Halata and Texavia 'Little Goose' at KUHT 7-23-03
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: mixing
My mom called me the other day and asked me what I was working on. I told her lately a lot of wedcasts. They have become a growth segment of my business. She asked, “What does that mean?” The very … Continue reading
A variety of configurations are available from one to twenty-four tracks. Citizen Doug Productions supports broadcast, music, conference panels with or without video, podcasts and radio. SMPTE time code and word clock are provided. Full transformer isolation is available on … Continue reading
2004 Lonestar Emmy winning Sound Design Composite from Douglas Robertson on Vimeo.
Art Is All Around Us: Downtown Houston.
Howdy. Citizen Doug Productions is proud to announce the launch of its new website. citizendoug.com