- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Horseshoe at The Scott Daniels Musical Memorial 8-11-13 at the Last Concert Cafe a Gigapan by Douglas Robertson
- Gigapan Downtown Houston Dusk Memorial Dr 77002 12-4-13
- Citizen Doug mics up the 'Half Ton Killer' for Anderson Live
- Denice Franke "South Gulf Lowlands" at KUHT
- Carolyn Wonderland "Radio Blues" at KUHT 6-30-04
- Sisters Morales "What I'd Do For You" at KUHT 2-12-03 (Right From the Start)
- Alash, 'The Reindeer Herder's Song' at the Artery 2012
- Gigapan Houston Downtown Dusk Southwestward 8-20-13
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Sound Patrol 'Walls Crumble' at KUHT 10-01-02-HD
Tag Archives: old time music
Hilary Sloan was on a huge COUNTRY kick at the time of this taping. Her vision of what was or was not country was the subject of long conversation. But listening to this tune, I hear modern twists in the … Continue reading
Hilary Sloan performs her song “The Darker Side of Life” at KUHT on 8-6-04 More from Hilary Sloan “Some Forgotten Sunday”, “I Wish I Was a Highway“, and “I Know the Way to Heaven” Check out more Houston Music.
‘Some Forgotten Sunday’ by Hilary Sloan. I just love watching Ben the bass player whom I have played drums a few times in the Good Luck Band that had a regular gig at Toby Blunt’s old club on Washington Street. … Continue reading