- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Gigapan Houston Texas City Hall Sunset 901 Bagby St 77002 at Walker
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Citizen Doug steps up its IFB and on-set listening with Lectrosonics
- Gigapan Sam Houston Statue Herman Park Houston, TX
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Wilfred Chevis and the Texas Zydeco Band "Why You Want To Leave Me" 7-23-03
Tag Archives: old time music
Hilary Sloan was on a huge COUNTRY kick at the time of this taping. Her vision of what was or was not country was the subject of long conversation. But listening to this tune, I hear modern twists in the … Continue reading
Hilary Sloan performs her song “The Darker Side of Life” at KUHT on 8-6-04 More from Hilary Sloan “Some Forgotten Sunday”, “I Wish I Was a Highway“, and “I Know the Way to Heaven” Check out more Houston Music.
‘Some Forgotten Sunday’ by Hilary Sloan. I just love watching Ben the bass player whom I have played drums a few times in the Good Luck Band that had a regular gig at Toby Blunt’s old club on Washington Street. … Continue reading