Top Posts & Pages
- Gigapan McDonald Observatory Overlooking Fort Davis, TX
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Citizen Doug mics up the 'Half Ton Killer' for Anderson Live
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Ambient ACC 501 with time code tuning to GPS reference
- Citizen Doug Production Sound Mixer for Don McGill Toyota Ad
- Location Sound Mixer for Classic Chevrolet Sugar Land Moffett Productions Campaign
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: on-set listening
Citizen Doug Productions has gathered a range of software, tools and experience that gives our clients a level of confidence that is necessary in today’s hostile radio spectrum. Wireless mics, in-ear monitors, wireless intercom, camera hops, on set listening, all … Continue reading
Citizen Doug Productions offers the Telex Sound Mate system for, IFB, listening assistance, simultaneous translation, on set listening, tour guidance and focus group monitoring. In the 72 MHz listening assistance band, an PST-16 portable battery powered transmitter or ST-100 AC … Continue reading
Citizen Doug Productions is excited to announce the completion of it’s Lectosonics wireless IFB and on-set listening package. Clients are overwhelmingly choosing the new DSLR workflows for their projects, but it doesn’t take long to realize that immediate playback with … Continue reading