Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Location Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #719 by Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug supports Red Epic Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #832 from Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Some of you somewhere else? Citizen Doug's IFB kits get you there
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Sisters Morales "What I'd Do For You" at KUHT 2-12-03 (Right From the Start)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Peter Brown
Citizen Doug location recordist for the political ad Peter Brown’s Third Ad: Community, Focused On Public Safety
Citizen Doug was the location recordist for the political ad Peter Brown’s Third Ad: Community, Focused On Public Safety. Shot by DP Mark Gunning. The ad was lit by Mark Clark of The Lighting Zone. Here’s another project I shot … Continue reading
Farouk Shami, owner of CHI, is a Texas billionaire who ran as a Democrat for governor in 2010. He was defeated by Mark White in the democratic Primary. Douglas Robertson was recommended by DP Mark Gunning. The ad was lit … Continue reading
Shot by my friend Mark Gunning and lit by Mark Clark of The Lighting Zone, we spent two hot summer days in prime locations all over Houston for this campaign web spot and it’s accompanying broadcast campaign. Rebecca Stacey did … Continue reading