Top Posts & Pages
- Gigapan McDonald Observatory Overlooking Fort Davis, TX
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Citizen Doug mics up the 'Half Ton Killer' for Anderson Live
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Ambient ACC 501 with time code tuning to GPS reference
- Citizen Doug Production Sound Mixer for Don McGill Toyota Ad
- Location Sound Mixer for Classic Chevrolet Sugar Land Moffett Productions Campaign
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Plural Eyes
It is always a pleasure to work with any of the Phi Slamma Jamma alumni and Clyde the Glide Drexler is no exception. It was particularly fascinating to hear the conversation between Clyde and Terrance while they drove together. Terrance … Continue reading
“We don’t need time code or ever use it.” This phrase is becoming more common in conversations with producers, shooters and editors, often the same person. “We have a slate app.” But you can’t see them in bright sun. These … Continue reading