- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Gigapan Houston Texas City Hall Lit Dusk from Tranquility Park
- Dean Ruck's Big Bubble
- The Norma Zenteno Band "The First Time I Saw Your Face" at KUHT 10-02-02
- Space City Gamelan "Gambang Suling" at KUHT 11-14-03
- Gigapan Rosemont Bridge Night over Buffalo Bayou Downtown Houston, TX Skyline
- Clay Farmer "Texas Radio" at KUHT 4-28-04
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- Norma Zenteno Band "So Near" at KUHT 10-02-02
Tag Archives: Sesquicentenial Park
This is an excerpt from HoustonPBS’ “Art Is All Around Us: Downtown” for which Douglas Robertson was awarded a 2006 Lonestar Emmy for the Craft of Audio See the gigapan at gigapan.com A gigapan of the other side of the … Continue reading →
A 360 gigapan of Mel Chin’s Seven Wonders. Location: Sesquicentenial Park Houston, Texas at the Wortham Center. Commisioned By the Central Houston Civic Improvement District, Inc with the Buffalo Bayou Partnership. One of the towers is the location for the … Continue reading →