- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Location Sound Recording and Mixing Expanded!
- Citizen Doug has the ACL 204 Ambient Recording Lockit ACN Lockit Network
- I J Gosey "Unknown III" at KUHT 10-01-02
- 'I Know the Way to Heaven' Hilary Sloan at KUHT
- David Craig's Ringo Starr at KUHT May 1, 2003
- The Norma Zenteno Band "The First Time I Saw Your Face" at KUHT 10-02-02
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: SMPTE time code
The PIX 260i from Sound Devices records SDI and HDMI video sources. It also supports 32 tracks of audio recording via the Audinate DANTE network protocol. Our Behringer X32 mixer package has a DANTE card. This means we offer no … Continue reading
You can have two roving HD Cameras synced with the Ambient Recording ACL202CT Trilevel Sync at Citizen Doug Productions. Some cameras are fairly easy to jam free run code and away you go. Some, and this list grows every day, … Continue reading
Adding to a fierce array of tools for location sound, Citizen Doug Productions has acquired the latest mixer/recorder from Sound Devices and our preferred vendor Trew Audio, the Sound Devices 633. Not only is this a step up in services, … Continue reading
“We don’t need time code or ever use it.” This phrase is becoming more common in conversations with producers, shooters and editors, often the same person. “We have a slate app.” But you can’t see them in bright sun. These … Continue reading
A variety of configurations are available from one to twenty-four tracks. Citizen Doug Productions supports broadcast, music, conference panels with or without video, podcasts and radio. SMPTE time code and word clock are provided. Full transformer isolation is available on … Continue reading