- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Sound Patrol 'Walls Crumble' at KUHT 10-01-02-HD
- Sound Patrol at KUHT "What She Wants" 10-1-02
- Gigapan East Side Downtown Houston Texas Sunset
- Music Video
- Douglas Robertson Location Recordist of Samuel K Skinner for The Presidents' Gatekeepers
- Freakonomics » Save Me from Myself: A New Freakonomics Radio Podcast
Tag Archives: SMPTE time code
You can have two roving HD Cameras synced with the Ambient Recording ACL202CT Trilevel Sync at Citizen Doug Productions. Some cameras are fairly easy to jam free run code and away you go. Some, and this list grows every day, … Continue reading
Adding to a fierce array of tools for location sound, Citizen Doug Productions has acquired the latest mixer/recorder from Sound Devices and our preferred vendor Trew Audio, the Sound Devices 633. Not only is this a step up in services, … Continue reading
“We don’t need time code or ever use it.” This phrase is becoming more common in conversations with producers, shooters and editors, often the same person. “We have a slate app.” But you can’t see them in bright sun. These … Continue reading
A variety of configurations are available from one to twenty-four tracks. Citizen Doug Productions supports broadcast, music, conference panels with or without video, podcasts and radio. SMPTE time code and word clock are provided. Full transformer isolation is available on … Continue reading