Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Gigapan Katy Tigers 55 vs La Porte Bulldogs 10 on Saturday 12-1-12 at Reliant Stadium in the Class 5A Division II Region III semifinals. by Douglas Robertson
- Citizen Doug Production Sound Mixer for Don McGill Toyota Ad
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- Douglas Robertson ENG mixer for Gillman Guy Rockstar Commercial
- Gillman Automotive Employee Testimonials Production Mixer
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: sound
Doug Robertson was hired by NBA Entertainment to provide location sound as an audio operator with an ENG kit for the Rockets home games during the 2015 NBA Playoffs. Thanks to Evan Gelber of Spivas Productions for recommending me. Working … Continue reading
Doug Robertson was hired by NBA Entertainment to provide location sound as an audio operator with an ENG kit. The main assignment was to work with Ryan and Jayla, the 2013 All Star Cub Reporters . The resulting videos played … Continue reading
2004 Lonestar Emmy winning Sound Design Composite from Douglas Robertson on Vimeo.
Art Is All Around Us: Downtown Houston.
Howdy. Citizen Doug Productions is proud to announce the launch of its new website. citizendoug.com