- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Excerpt Rick Lowe, 2014 MacArthur Fellow, Project Row Houses,"Third Ward TX" documentary
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Gigapan Sam Houston Park Sunset
- Wilfred Chevis and the Texas Zydeco Band "Every Now and Then" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Teresa Kolo "Blow Biten Blow" at KUHT circa 2001
- Citizen Doug steps up its IFB and on-set listening with Lectrosonics
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Citizen Doug mics up the 'Half Ton Killer' for Anderson Live
Tag Archives: sound design
Adding to a fierce array of tools for location sound, Citizen Doug Productions has acquired the latest mixer/recorder from Sound Devices and our preferred vendor Trew Audio, the Sound Devices 633. Not only is this a step up in services, … Continue reading
The Imminent Asteroid was a performance art piece conceived and organized by Mark Larsen of the Artery. It was performed over three days October 23,24, and 25, 1992 at the Heights Theatre, then essentially a bare to the walls hall. … Continue reading
Citizen Doug Productions provided Sound Effects location recording and location recording for the BP Team USA shoot at Houston Studios for Picture Farm and Ogilvy. Phantom and Red One high speed and Sony HD cameras were supported on set. 192 … Continue reading
The sculpture Virtuoso by David Adickes is featured in a segment from “Art Is All Around Us Downtown” for which Douglas Robertson was awarded a 2006 Lonestar Emmy for the Craft of Audio. It is located at the Lyric Center … Continue reading