Top Posts & Pages
- Moses Guest "Jackson" at KUHT 1-21-03
- Moses Guest "Double Double God" at KUHT 1-21-03
- Moses Guest "Saint Mo" at KUHT 1-21-03
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Music Video
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Citizen Doug records a tape sync for Marketplace Radio
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: statue
Sam Houston Statue Herman Park Houston, TX designed by Enrico Cerracchio in 1924 and dedicated in August 1925. Located at the Northwest entrance to Herman Park and across the street from the Houston Museum of Natural Science. Copyright 2014 Douglas … Continue reading
George Bush Monument – 500 Franklin St, Houston, TX 77201. Over the shoulder reveals downtown Houston across Buffalo Bayou at dusk. Copyright 2013 Douglas Robertson for Citizen Doug Productions See it on the gigapan site. More gigapans on this site