- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Gigapan East Side Downtown Skyline Houston Texas Sunset
- Gigapan James Bute Park Dusk Downtown Houston Texas 512 McKee St. 77002
- Susan McDonald "Enkidu" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Susan McDonald "Flight" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Doug Robertson records the interview NFL HIStory: WR DeAndre Hopkins
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
Tag Archives: tradisjonell country
Hilary Sloan was on a huge COUNTRY kick at the time of this taping. Her vision of what was or was not country was the subject of long conversation. But listening to this tune, I hear modern twists in the … Continue reading
Hilary Sloan performs her song “The Darker Side of Life” at KUHT on 8-6-04 More from Hilary Sloan “Some Forgotten Sunday”, “I Wish I Was a Highway“, and “I Know the Way to Heaven” Check out more Houston Music.
‘Some Forgotten Sunday’ by Hilary Sloan. I just love watching Ben the bass player whom I have played drums a few times in the Good Luck Band that had a regular gig at Toby Blunt’s old club on Washington Street. … Continue reading