- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Drop Trio "Slap Jack" at KUHT 2-5-04
- Citizen Doug Provides Location Audio for the 2013 All Star Game Cub Reporters
- Gigapan Under Construction Mars Mural Downtown Houston 1300 Leeland St at Caroline
- Music Video
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Clay Farmer "Texas Radio" at KUHT 4-28-04
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: traditional country
Hilary Sloan was on a huge COUNTRY kick at the time of this taping. Her vision of what was or was not country was the subject of long conversation. But listening to this tune, I hear modern twists in the … Continue reading
Hilary Sloan performs her song “The Darker Side of Life” at KUHT on 8-6-04 More from Hilary Sloan “Some Forgotten Sunday”, “I Wish I Was a Highway“, and “I Know the Way to Heaven” Check out more Houston Music.
‘Some Forgotten Sunday’ by Hilary Sloan. I just love watching Ben the bass player whom I have played drums a few times in the Good Luck Band that had a regular gig at Toby Blunt’s old club on Washington Street. … Continue reading
Hilary Sloan is a champion fiddler with a unfaltering passion for authenticity. She wrote this tune. This band behind her may be the hottest thing since Hee Haw. Dagnabbit More from Hilary Sloan “Some Forgotten Sunday”, “I Wish I Was … Continue reading