- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Citizen Doug Records Yuri McCoy for the Longwood Gardens International Organ Competition Introductions and Documentary
- Calvin Owens "Don't Walk Away" at KUHT 4-30-03
- Gigapan Sam Houston Statue Herman Park Houston, TX
- Clay Farmer "Texas Radio" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Doug Robertson Sound Mixer for Shipping Wars 100th episode "Marc and Jenn's Munsters Mission"
- Soundcraft interviews Douglas Robertson about South Main Baptist Church's new mixer installation
- Calvin Owens Orchestra Title Unknown 3 at KUHT 2000
- David Adickes' Virtuoso Excerpt from 'Art Is All Around Us'
- Gigapan Eastside View Downtown Houston TX Skyline
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: traditional country
Hilary Sloan was on a huge COUNTRY kick at the time of this taping. Her vision of what was or was not country was the subject of long conversation. But listening to this tune, I hear modern twists in the … Continue reading
Hilary Sloan performs her song “The Darker Side of Life” at KUHT on 8-6-04 More from Hilary Sloan “Some Forgotten Sunday”, “I Wish I Was a Highway“, and “I Know the Way to Heaven” Check out more Houston Music.
‘Some Forgotten Sunday’ by Hilary Sloan. I just love watching Ben the bass player whom I have played drums a few times in the Good Luck Band that had a regular gig at Toby Blunt’s old club on Washington Street. … Continue reading
Hilary Sloan is a champion fiddler with a unfaltering passion for authenticity. She wrote this tune. This band behind her may be the hottest thing since Hee Haw. Dagnabbit More from Hilary Sloan “Some Forgotten Sunday”, “I Wish I Was … Continue reading