- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- Soundcraft interviews Douglas Robertson about South Main Baptist Church's new mixer installation
- Some of you somewhere else? Citizen Doug's IFB kits get you there
- Susan McDonald "Enkidu" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Music Video
- Susan McDonald 'Gilgamesh' at KUHT 4-28-04
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Tribble & Stephens
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls.