- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- Gillman Automotive Employee Testimonials Production Mixer
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Moon Over Moravia" at KUHT 7-23-03. Mark Ḩālāt a Texavia vykonať “Moon Over Morave”
- Douglas Robertson Field Producer and Production Audio Mixer for Anadarko: Heidelberg Topsides
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Tribble & Stephens
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls. See it on the gigiapan site