- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Drop Trio "Slap Jack" at KUHT 2-5-04
- Gigapan Under Construction Mars Mural Downtown Houston 1300 Leeland St at Caroline
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Clouseaux 'Shrunken Heads' at KUHT 3-27-03
- Paige Finlay records "Heartbroken" at Citizen Doug Productions
- Soundcraft interviews Douglas Robertson about South Main Baptist Church's new mixer installation
- Citizen Doug Sound Mixer for Gillman Guy Rule #243 from Moffett Productions
- Clouseaux 'Where Are We Now?' at KUHT 3-27-03
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Tribble & Stephens
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls. See it on the gigiapan site