- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Mark Halata and Texavia 'Little Goose' at KUHT 7-23-03
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Production Sound Mixer for Don McGill Toyota Ad
- Jack Saunders "Red Dirt and Rusted Steel" at KUHT 8-20-03
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: wireless
Citizen Doug location recordist for the political ad Peter Brown’s Third Ad: Community, Focused On Public Safety
Citizen Doug was the location recordist for the political ad Peter Brown’s Third Ad: Community, Focused On Public Safety. Shot by DP Mark Gunning. The ad was lit by Mark Clark of The Lighting Zone. Here’s another project I shot … Continue reading
Farouk Shami, owner of CHI, is a Texas billionaire who ran as a Democrat for governor in 2010. He was defeated by Mark White in the democratic Primary. Douglas Robertson was recommended by DP Mark Gunning. The ad was lit … Continue reading
Adding to a fierce array of tools for location sound, Citizen Doug Productions has acquired the latest mixer/recorder from Sound Devices and our preferred vendor Trew Audio, the Sound Devices 633. Not only is this a step up in services, … Continue reading
Hired by Jay Olivier of Olivier Video Productions to operate OVP’s equipment; Douglas Robertson was privileged to record the first BioFueled commercial flight. From United’s website: “On November 7, 2011 The United eco-skies 737-800 operated by Continental Airlines, flew the … Continue reading
Shot by my friend Mark Gunning and lit by Mark Clark of The Lighting Zone, we spent two hot summer days in prime locations all over Houston for this campaign web spot and it’s accompanying broadcast campaign. Rebecca Stacey did … Continue reading