- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Gigapan HavelRuck Projects Sharp 6822 Rowan Lane, Houston TX, 77074 10_26_2016
- Citizen Doug, Location Audio Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #119
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices PIX 260i
- Jack Saunders "Red Dirt and Rusted Steel" at KUHT 8-20-03
- Location audio for KHOU's "Buffalo Bayou Park, Where Houston Begins"
- Clay Farmer "Come To Me" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Music Video
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Wortham Center
George Bush Monument – 500 Franklin St, Houston, TX 77201. Over the shoulder reveals downtown Houston across Buffalo Bayou at dusk. Copyright 2013 Douglas Robertson for Citizen Doug Productions See it on the gigapan site. More gigapans on this site
For more information see http://citizendoug.com/?page_id=188 This is an excerpt from HoustonPBS’ Art Is All Around Us: Downtown. Douglas Robertson was awarded a 2006 Lonestar Emmy for the Craft of Audio for his work as location recordist, and sound designer. Brad … Continue reading