Here’s another in the series at The Joy School doing location sound interview audio for Ticking Clock Productions. The school is an amazing Houston institution where children with cognitive differences find a safe and supportive environment in which to learn, grow, and thrive.
The interviews were shot on a Red Epic and a Sony A7s with sync sound recorded with Lectrosonics wireless, Sound Devices 633, and Denecke TSC Slate
Top Posts & Pages
- Political Commercial Audio "I'm an Indie"
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Calvin Owens "True Blue (Calvin's Theme)" at KUHT 2000
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Dean Ruck's Big Bubble
Subscribe to Blog via Email