- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Gigapan Houston Texas City Hall Lit Dusk from Tranquility Park
- Dean Ruck's Big Bubble
- The Norma Zenteno Band "The First Time I Saw Your Face" at KUHT 10-02-02
- Space City Gamelan "Gambang Suling" at KUHT 11-14-03
- Gigapan Rosemont Bridge Night over Buffalo Bayou Downtown Houston, TX Skyline
- Clay Farmer "Texas Radio" at KUHT 4-28-04
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- Norma Zenteno Band "So Near" at KUHT 10-02-02
Tag Archives: Baylor College of Medicine
Ari Daniel Shapiro is an oceanographer with a passion for radio, story telling and downright interesting science. As a guest producer for RadioLab he contributed to the Sperm show. He asked me to record and interview Kathleen LaBounty. I teased … Continue reading
Citizen Doug was called to the Highland, TX home of Timmie Jean Lindsey, 80, who received the first silicone breast implants. Dr. Frank Gerow and Dr. Thomas Cronin performed the surgery at Houston’s Baylor College of Medicine in 1962.