- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Denice Franke "Milo" at KUHT
- Douglas Robertson records TLC's "Little Couple" for People Magazine
- Calvin Owens Orchestra Title Unknown 3 at KUHT 2000
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- The Norma Zenteno Band "Smooth Cha Cha" at KUHT 10-2-02
- Telex Sound Mate for listening assistance, translation, IFB, on-set listening
- Denice Franke "Indifference" at KUHT
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Buffalo Bayou Partnership
This is an excerpt from HoustonPBS’ “Art Is All Around Us: Downtown” for which Douglas Robertson was awarded a 2006 Lonestar Emmy for the Craft of Audio See the gigapan at gigapan.com A gigapan of the other side of the … Continue reading →
A 360 gigapan of Mel Chin’s Seven Wonders. Location: Sesquicentenial Park Houston, Texas at the Wortham Center. Commisioned By the Central Houston Civic Improvement District, Inc with the Buffalo Bayou Partnership. One of the towers is the location for the … Continue reading →