- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Wilfred Chevis and the Texas Zydeco Band "Zydeco Rock" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Citizen Doug Location Audio for UPS Special Delivery with Clyde Drexler and the Houston Cougars
- Jesse Dayton "Creek Between Heaven and Hell" at KUHT 10-2-02
- Town Hall, Teleconference, Satellite, Intercom, Phone Problem Solver at Citizen Doug Productions
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Gigapan James Bute Park Dusk Downtown Houston Texas 512 McKee St. 77002
- Gigapan Co-Cathedral of the Sacred Heart Sunset 1111 St Joseph Pkwy Houston, TX 77002 8-24-13
- Comcast and United Way PSA "I Give Because" Location Sound by Citizen Doug
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Douglas Robertson records TLC's "Little Couple" for People Magazine
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Downtown Redevelopment Authority
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls.