- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Wilfred Chevis and the Texas Zydeco Band "Mona Lisa" at KUHT 7-23-03
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- The Norma Zenteno Band "Smooth Cha Cha" at KUHT 10-2-02
- Zenteno Band "Standing By the Sea" at KUHT 10-2-02
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Norma Zenteno Band "So Near" at KUHT 10-02-02
- Music Video
- The Gypsies ‘Djelem Djelem’ at KUHT 1-22-03
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Downtown Redevelopment Authority
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls.