Top Posts & Pages
- Moses Guest "Jackson" at KUHT 1-21-03
- Moses Guest "Double Double God" at KUHT 1-21-03
- Moses Guest "Saint Mo" at KUHT 1-21-03
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Music Video
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Citizen Doug records a tape sync for Marketplace Radio
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Downtown Redevelopment Authority
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls. See it on the gigiapan site