- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- David Craig "Herbie Mann" at KUHT 5-1-03
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- David Craig's Ringo Starr at KUHT May 1, 2003
- Zwee "Tapioca" at KUHT 12-10-02
- Citizen Doug Sound Mixer for Gillman Guy Rule #243 from Moffett Productions
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Downtown Redevelopment Authority
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls. See it on the gigiapan site