Top Posts & Pages
- Clay Farmer "Crippled Picket Fences" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Citizen Doug supports Red Epic Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #832 from Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Cheek "Crooked Mile" at KUHT 2000
- Citizen Doug records Muhammad Ali's friend George Foreman for NBC Nightly News
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug, Location Audio Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #119
- Citizen Doug Supports Announcers, Commentators, Translators, Hosts
- Gigapan New Year's Eve 2018 Houston TX
- Cheek "Drop" at KUHT 2001
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: licensees
Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
5-30-17 Editor’s note. The auction is complete. Houston can look forward to a severe reduction in available spectrum according to the chart below Radio Active Designs has made a nice interactive map of major cities whitespace. 2-1-17 Editor’s Note. This … Continue reading →