- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Mel Chin's Seven Wonders Excerpt from Art Is All Around Us
- Citizen Doug steps up its IFB and on-set listening with Lectrosonics
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug location sound and ADR for First Community Credit Union ad with Brian Cushing
- 360 gigapan of Mel Chin's Seven Wonders
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- Grenade "All You Can Eat Ribs" at KUHT 3-26-03
- Greg Wood "Everything's Okay" take 2 at KUHT 6-23-03
- Some of you somewhere else? Citizen Doug's IFB kits get you there
- Citizen Doug Production Sound Mixer for Don McGill Toyota Ad
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Market Square Park
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls. See it on the gigiapan site