- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Wilfred Chevis and the Texas Zydeco Band "Zydeco Rock" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Citizen Doug Location Audio for UPS Special Delivery with Clyde Drexler and the Houston Cougars
- Jesse Dayton "Creek Between Heaven and Hell" at KUHT 10-2-02
- Town Hall, Teleconference, Satellite, Intercom, Phone Problem Solver at Citizen Doug Productions
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Gigapan James Bute Park Dusk Downtown Houston Texas 512 McKee St. 77002
- Gigapan Co-Cathedral of the Sacred Heart Sunset 1111 St Joseph Pkwy Houston, TX 77002 8-24-13
- Comcast and United Way PSA "I Give Because" Location Sound by Citizen Doug
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Douglas Robertson records TLC's "Little Couple" for People Magazine
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Mel Chin
This is an excerpt from HoustonPBS’ “Art Is All Around Us: Downtown” for which Douglas Robertson was awarded a 2006 Lonestar Emmy for the Craft of Audio See the gigapan at gigapan.com A gigapan of the other side of the … Continue reading →
A 360 gigapan of Mel Chin’s Seven Wonders. Location: Sesquicentenial Park Houston, Texas at the Wortham Center. Commisioned By the Central Houston Civic Improvement District, Inc with the Buffalo Bayou Partnership. One of the towers is the location for the … Continue reading →