Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Gigapan Katy Tigers 55 vs La Porte Bulldogs 10 on Saturday 12-1-12 at Reliant Stadium in the Class 5A Division II Region III semifinals. by Douglas Robertson
- Citizen Doug Production Sound Mixer for Don McGill Toyota Ad
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- Douglas Robertson ENG mixer for Gillman Guy Rockstar Commercial
- Gillman Automotive Employee Testimonials Production Mixer
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: NFL
Douglas Robertson hands over the mic to National Anthem singers at Texans games during the last three seasons. Last game, we had the winner of The Voice, Sundance Head. Another favorite of mine was The 2016 Advocare Kickoof with fellow … Continue reading
Location audio recording and in field ADR for this ad was provided by Citizen Doug Productions. This ad is another successful collaboration between You Squared Media and Moffett Productions . Shot over a day, the camera was a Red Epic … Continue reading
First Community Credit Union, featuring Brian Cushing. 2014 Location audio recording for this ad was provided by Citizen Doug Productions. Douglas Robertson is in the first few frames of the opening establishing shot. This ad is another successful collaboration between … Continue reading
Douglas Robertson of Citizen Doug Productions provided location sound services for the production of Maggievision’s ESPY’s event video about Michael Sam’s journey to become the first openly gay NFL player. It was played in house at the time of the … Continue reading