- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Susan McDonald 'Gilgamesh' at KUHT 4-28-04
- Space City Gamelan "Gambang Suling" at KUHT 11-14-03
- Citizen Doug Production Sound Mixer for Don McGill Toyota Ad
- Jack Saunders "Red Dirt and Rusted Steel" at KUHT 8-20-03
- Music Video
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Doug Robertson recordist for Trucker for Life - Mobile Delvac Behind the Wheel
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Ray + Hollington Architects
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls.