Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Gigapan Katy Tigers 55 vs La Porte Bulldogs 10 on Saturday 12-1-12 at Reliant Stadium in the Class 5A Division II Region III semifinals. by Douglas Robertson
- Citizen Doug Production Sound Mixer for Don McGill Toyota Ad
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- Douglas Robertson ENG mixer for Gillman Guy Rockstar Commercial
- Gillman Automotive Employee Testimonials Production Mixer
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: sports
Sports, cultural, competitive events, podcasts, that require analysts, play by play, descriptive, translation or interperative services are supported with Studio Technologies 210 announcer consoles and Beyer Dynamic 290 headsets. The consoles have IFB and line input kits with cough/mute buttons … Continue reading
Doug Robertson provided location sound for the NFL Network interview of Texans Wide Receiver DeAndre Hopkins. Mr. Hopkins works with the Houston Food Bank and visited the GCCSA Food Pantry and it’s Head Start program. Thanks to Sirius Video for … Continue reading
Douglas Robertson was retained by Spot Media Productions to record “In Depth with Graham Bensinger: George Foreman”. Five Canon 5D’s were used to shoot this two person interview at George Foreman’s sprawling home. George Foreman speaks to NBC Nightly News … Continue reading
Doug Robertson was hired by Bounce Media to record location sound for Universal Sports Scrum Saturday and the USA Rugby vs. Ireland game on 6-8-13. This interview is with team member Scott LaValla.
Doug Robertson was hired by Bounce Media to record location sound for Universal Sports Scrum Saturday and the USA Rugby vs. Ireland game on 6-8-13. This interview is with Scrum Coach Derek Dowling.