Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug, Location Audio Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #119
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Town Hall, Teleconference, Satellite, Intercom, Phone Problem Solver at Citizen Doug Productions
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Citizen Doug Location Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #719 by Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug supports Red Epic Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #832 from Moffett Productions
- Peter Brown for Mayor Ad "Behind Blueprint - Share Your Vision!"
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Why should you get an FCC license
Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
5-30-17 Editor’s note. The auction is complete. Houston can look forward to a severe reduction in available spectrum according to the chart below Radio Active Designs has made a nice interactive map of major cities whitespace. 2-1-17 Editor’s Note. This … Continue reading →